- Identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve business processes and assist in internal audits and revenue assurance.
- Supervise a team of internal audit consultants at client engagements.
- Excellent client service and assist team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- Execute work plans and manage projects effectively.
- Assist in identifying appropriate training to fill gaps between required skills and existing competencies.
- Ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Assist engagement manager or director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice
- Minimum 2+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry & leading audit & consulting firm experience strongly preferred.
- CA (1st attempt preferred) /MBA (from a top tier business school) with a commerce background would be preferred.
- Knowledge of current accounting (GAAP), auditing (GAAS) principals & internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT).
- Knowledge of telecom processes, systems and network elements is a must.
- Knowledge of auditing processes, methodologies, flowcharting, Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Prior experience in working with telecom companies would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills, knowledge of business process and related risks.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate, synthesize, organize and interpret data and information. Stays alert to potential problems in client relationship and engagement.
- Strong interpersonal skills, project management and supervisory skills. Good analytical skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner and able to maintain professional demeanor in times of stress.
- Open to travel as per client requirements. Valid passport required. Willing to travel for at least 4 to 6 months a year to Middle East required.
- Able to multi-task, enjoys travelling and meeting new people. Open to travel as necessary to meet client requirements.
"Global Consultant is an experienced and fast growing consultancy firm with the sole... objective of providing innovative recruitment services and HR solutions across the industry.
Read full description