1.Identifying and completing necessary and applicable registrations and compliance under Labour Laws and rules there under on timely basis.
2. Coordinating with the Labour Contractors for all the provisions of: Contract Labour ( Regulation & Abolition) Act, Employees State Insurance Act, Provident Fund & MP Act, Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, Minimum Wages Act, Shops & Commercial Estt. Act, Industrial Dispute Act, Workman Compensation Act, Building & other Construction Work, Inter State Migration Worker Act, Labour Welfare Fund Act, Maternity Act etc.
3. Identification of all Labour Legislation governing the functioning of company/establishment and each Contractors of the Company.
4. Review of the current systems/practices and compliance.
5. A detailed auditing system and critical examination of the labor records maintained.
6. Assessment of the level of compliance.
7. Communication with the Govt. labor office/s and authorities.
8. Recommendations to rectify the deficiencies and suggest the plans of actions.
9. Ensuring Contractors adhere to statutory regulations & compliance with various governmental agencies as well as monitoring disciplinary issues & legal matters.
Team Handling - 5-6 employees
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description