- To ensure the compliance of the SEBI, Stock Broker Regulation & Stock exchange guidelines, Merchant Banking guidelines, RBI (NBFC) guidelines
- To prepare Notices, Agenda & other papers for Board meeting and general meetings of the unlisted companies
- To maintain Statutory Registers required under Companies Act, 1956 of the all Group companies
- Drafting of Directors Report
- Internal Audit and Secretarial work of all the Group companys
- Responsible for managing Compliance function, AML & Investor Grievance
- Actively involved in the interpretation and end to end implementation of circulars and regulations issued by SEBI
- Handle all Internal/Concurrent Audits and Inspections conducted by Regulators, Exchanges & Depositories along with others
- Represents the company in front of Regulator & exchanges and attending to correspondence/ enquiries from regulators & exchanges
- Accounts Finalisation Legal Documentations
- Listed company LODR regulation compliance
Mangalam Placement Private Limited is a professionally managed Manpower Placement... Consultancy specialized in placement of Senior and Middle level Management.
We offer our services to make available the right candidate for the right job. We would like to introduce ourselves as MANGALAM PLACEMENT PVT. LTD.
A well established Mumbai based Organization which has evolved as a Total HR Solutions provider in last 14 YRS. We cater our services to a broad spectrum of various industries. Read full description