'- Should be strong in English writing.
- Write blogs, communication releases, and other communication and marketing related artifacts.
- Identify communication needs and draft key messages associated with the project/department
- Conceptualize the communication strategy and develop the content for the same. Should be able to guide the technology teams to implement the strategy.
- Ensure team members connect with management to produce consistent, clear and short messages that clearly communicate change
- Ability to talk to various stakeholders to understand the communication needs, host relevant discussion to extract information to form the communication strategies.
- Equip the team with various tools that ease communication
- Maintenance and optimization of relevant internal communication spaces (Internal Social Platform)
- 5+ years of experience and sound knowledge of professional communications best practices and principles with experience in internal communication and, or marketing activities, designing, developing and deploying effective change management strategies
G-Cube is an e-Learning company having taken massive strides in the field of technology-based... learning. We aim at addressing all short-term and long-term learning needs of the clients, having a wealth of experience and the right tools to implement the programs. We develop e-learning solutions for companies that align to their learning needs, infrastructure as well as available budgets. Read full description