1. Implements all the food and beverage policies and procedures
2. Assists kitchen staff in maintaining high cuisine standards for function clients as well as delegates.
3. Responsible for consistently implementing the Policies and Procedures in operating
4. Knows and understands all the Basic policies and procedures in food production.
5. Should love working with food & Can work well in a team and in a diverse work environment
6. Responsible for establishing and maintaining high sanitation standards in the work station
Sayaji Hotels Limited, has been leading a quite revolution in hospitality from it’s bastions... in Baroda Indore & Pune. It’s market leading achievements include Sayaji – Indore possessing the widest entertainment facilities for any hotel in India, highest per pax banqueting in the country, highest turnover and profitability for any hotel in non metro/tourist market in India. It has to it’s credit 211 rooms, 6 restaurants and bars, an entertainment zone a discotheque and pub, a Lounge Wine Cellar & Cigar Bar, gym and spa. It’s top of the line accommodation Sayaji Grande has been hailed as the most contemporary hotel accommodation in India with PC’s in each room and butlers on call. To make our mark nationwide we have started our chain of restaurants “Barbeque Nation”. (www.barbeque-nation.com) Planned in 100 cities, the restaurant is going great guns in Mumbai at pali hills& Nerul .Bangalore at Indranagar,koramangla & J.P Nagar,Hyderabad at Banjara Hills, Gurgaon at Sushant lok,Chennai at Hanuman Road,Delhi at Janakpuri,Chandigarh at Sector 26 ,Lucknow at Gomti Nagar,Ahmedabad at Drive In Road, Jaipur at Tonk Road, Pune - Kalyani Nagar, Kolkata at Bidhan Nagar, Thane at Eastern Express, Vadodara at Alkapuri. Very shortly we are coming up with more restaurants in other metro, non metro cities. Read full description