1) Mechanical engineers research, design and develop machinery and systems for heating, ventilating and air conditioning, power generation, transportation, processing and manufacturing. They also perform duties related to the evaluation, installation, operation and maintenance of mechanical systems.
2) Civil engineers plan, design, develop and manage projects for the construction or repair of buildings, earth structures, powerhouses, roads, airports, railways, rapid transit facilities, bridges, tunnels, canals, dams, ports and coastal installations and systems related to highway and transportation services, water distribution and sanitation.
3) Petroleum engineers conduct studies for the exploration, development and extraction of oil and gas deposits; and plan, design, develop and supervise projects for the drilling, completion, testing and re-working of oil and gas wells.
4) Aerospace engineers research, design and develop aerospace vehicles, aerospace systems and their components, and perform duties related to their testing, evaluation, installation, operation and maintenance.
5) Electrical and electronics engineers design, plan, research, evaluate and test electrical and electronic equipment and systems. They are employed by electrical utilities, communications companies, manufacturers of electrical and electronic equipment, consulting firms, and by a wide range of manufacturing, processing and transportation industries and government.
EGRESS is Registered by Government, Fully Licensed, Trained & Experienced to cater to all... your overseas requirements.
EGRESS is sworn to provide specialized expertise, services and counselling with an exceptional standard of work ethics. Our macro-cosmic focus defines the long-lasting client relationships. EGRESS is a multi-specialty immigration service firm that brings an extremely distinctive prospective to our Valued Client Relationships. Our primary objective is to use our experience, skills and technological resources to minimize anxiety and to provide peace of mind while you take charge of more important matters of concern.
Why choose EGRESS ?
At EGRESS, we understand that applying for a overseas jobs for most people is a daunting task and often results in a lot of undue stress.
EGRESS provides transparent information about the eligibility and the process and also we provide a legal assessment report determining your eligibility before you start the immigration process with us. Which gives you an assurance that you are investing your time and money into the right place.
EGRESS have tie-ups with more than 2500 employers worldwide for almost all profiles and this makes us one-stop solution provider for Overseas Immigrants and by providing Job Assistance services too. Read full description