1. Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small scale through to large scale construction projects in a safe, timely & sustainable manner.
2. Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
3. Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications. Assess potential risks, materials & costs.
4. Monitor progress, manage budget & comply with guidelines & regulations. Deliver technical files & other technical documents as required
1. Technical Skill – Excellent Mathematic skill. Minimum qualification Diploma/ Bachelor in Engineering.
2. Project Management Skill – It is important that a Civil Engineer is able to step up to the task and manage a diverse team of professionals whilst maintaining the confidence of clients. Civil Engineers also need to evaluate the work of others and ensure their work is in compliance with within any applicable laws, regulations and standards. They also need to make sure that they work within set budgets and time-frames.
3. Communication Skill
4. Creativity-Engineers need to be able to innovate and improve on solutions.
5. Critical Thinking-They need to be able to assess the pros and cons of all possible solutions, and they need to be decisive in order to choose the best one.
Agarwal Group has been a reputed name in the field of construction since last 3 decades.... Having the projects spawned across the country, Agarwal Group believes in providing top quality deliverables and always looks for a long and sustainable relationship with its customers. As the motto of the company explains all : Building Trust Read full description