Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Chief Architects for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. It is also an opportunity to develop and maintain a portfolio of more than 100 different Cloud-based Saas products.
As the most senior member of a high performing software engineering team, you will be working with the top 1% of global engineering talent, acting both as a hands-on engineer as well as the technical lead of your team. You will guide, coach, design, and develop our different software products using multiple technologies. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Make hard technical decisions and act upon them
- Deliver high-quality Software that meets coding and design patterns best practices
- Work together with the product management and engineering leadership to enhance the products under your responsibility
- Provide technical leadership & coaching of your architects and junior engineers
- Perform in-depth analysis of code, identify anti-patterns and build improvement plans
- Enforce a fully automated DevOps process using best in class tools
- Drive continuous improvement of our development processes by identifying opportunities and acting upon them
- Commit to a 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday and meet daily and weekly goals
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description