1. Ensure project deliverables meet the agreed standards & quality.
2. Working closely with all the department for smooth and quality output deliverable.
3. Ensure all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards & specifications.
4. Be responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of all technical documents.
5. Work with the relevant technical team to ensure that all technical deliverables are properly checked and approved.
6. Communicate effectively at all relevant levels to ensure that the need to deliver technical excellence is understood and implemented.
7. Escalate issues that may impact on time/cost/quality to the next level immediately.
8. Liaise closely with project head within the project to provide technical guidance & explore.
9. Managing and leading the project team.
10. Managing co-ordination of the contractors and workers engaged in project work.
11. Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
12. Managing project deliverable in line with the project plan.
13. Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
14. Resolving cross-functional issues at the project level.
15. Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
16. Monitoring project progress and performance
17. Providing status reports to the project head.
construction of highway and power projects