Provide strategic direction for Operations, Deployment, Infra Quality and EMF Function
1. Co-Create circle operating plans along with the CCEO in line with overall business plans
2. Define a roadmap and develop functional strategies for Operations, Deployment, Infra Quality and EMF to achieve business goals / targets
3. Share strategic/ operational framework with the team to ensure achievement of plans
4. Seeks approvals for circle level technology up-gradation, longer term strategic tie-ups with vendors and service providers
5. Setting Benchmarks and ensuring adherence to the Quality guideline for products and services
6. Provide Direction in form of guidelines to drive EMF related initiatives.
Ensure Operations activities in the value chain (Deployment , O&M, Infra Quality, EMF and ESH) are completed and managed in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
1. Ensure effective coordination between various functions within the span as well as other functions
2. Managing Passive infrastructure Uptime as per agreed targets, increasing tenancy ratio, reducing energy cost for increasing site profitability
3. Co Create Circle deployment rollout strategy. Regular Monitoring and review of new site rollout as per the Circle AOP
4. Review maintenance of critical sites based on SOPs and internal quality standards
5. Work closely and communicate effectively with Region and Circle Head
6. To drive operational efficiencies in line with the customer expectations
7. Ensure an equilibrium is maintained between energy costs and uptime
8. Ensuring Capex Cost saving
Process Deployment / SLA compliance in line with the overall operations strategy of the organization
1. Establish MIS and review mechanisms to capture critical aspects of operations performance and define process owners
2. Monitor critical aspects of operations to ensure that execution effectiveness, cost parameters and timelines meet plans and ensure implementation of corrective action to address deviations from plan
3. Define Circle norms for Energy management, Process Excellence, Deployment and O&M to fulfill SLAs as per organizational guidelines
4. Ensure compliance to process and specifications by implementing and conducting a robust quality audit across the business circles
5. Deploying ESH culture throughout circle operations.
Engage with Customer/Business partners/Sub Functions for achieving better Infrastructure and network availability in order to ensure customer satisfaction and achieve Circle goals.
1. Manage relationships with key stakeholders/ JV partners representatives to ensure service satisfaction
2. Form and manage key external alliances and partnerships with strategic vendors
3. Coordination between various stakeholders (OME, SME, Estate, Security, NFH's)
4. Actively monitor operations and ensure effective resolution of union related issues
5. Balance conflicting priorities of customers and ensure achievement of a common view point that meets customer and shareholder expectations
Co-Develops an organizational structure & culture (Value / CoC) to support and promote current strategy and goals, effectively anticipating changes and planning for growth.
1. Recruit the right talent and develop them through structured Interventions
2. Have regular feedback Sessions with the team members
3. Have Career Conversations with team members to help them attain their aspirations.
4. Support and guide focused training, knowledge management initiatives and structured exposure to best practices
5. Establish individual performance expectations and regularly review individual performance and recommend appropriate rewards and recognition.
6. Drive organization and culture building initiatives and support cascade of values/ desired behaviors at Circle level
7. Manage strong and ethically sound structure
8. Drives engagement activities within the team and at the Circle Level.
9. Drive initiatives for increasing the field visits by people across levels
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across... various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, Careerist Management Consultants has come to the forefront of human resource management, hence becoming one of India’s top Recruitment Consultants over the years. Read full description