Chief Manager - Sales / Business Development
Manager / Chief Manager of Sales will be responsible to manage existing channel partners of Electronic Payment Business (epay) and adding new channel partners, oversee the day to day sales activities, implement action plans and accomplish the goals and set targets. Additionally, will be responsible for on-boarding new digital content / services.
Would also include the following key responsibilities:-
1. Key ownership for epay online business and new digital services onboarding.
2. Identifies the opportunities for new digital content services.
3. Creates strategy for expansion of online channel and digital contents & services.
4. Prepares and drives business plan with specific targets.
5. Creates strategy for existing and potential online retail channel partners / content providers.
6. Establishes and maintains excellent relationship at senior level online retail channel partners.
7. Works closely with internal Service account Management team to get leads for new opportunities.
8. Works closely with internal Project Delivery Organization for timely delivery of the projects.
9. Track revenue of one time projects as well as recurring fees.
10. Manages bid proposals, project proposals to financial and Non-financial institutions.
11. Provides periodical reports and dashboards on the sales funnel and business updates to senior management.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and a finisher with an eye for detail and ability to drive through solutions. You would require to have a strong commercial orientation with broad business understanding and skills, equipped with a sharp intellect in order to focus on key issues with an attention to details and accuracy of information while possessing following additional competencies:
1. Knowledge of Digital Payments, Banking Domain/ Financial Services
2. Ability to handle large deals in payment solutions selling
3. Local Connects in the identified industry / clients
4. Proficient and demonstrable experience in prospecting, qualifying, creating value-based demonstrations
5. Proven new business development skills
6. Resource from Service Selling background
7. Should be sales professional with relevant experience in payment processing and specialized in digital payments.
8. Should have global market intelligence, knowledge of competitors products.
9. Demonstrated Leadership capabilities.
10. Excellent networking, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 10,00,000 - ₹ 15,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Sales / Business Development