Leverage deep and extensive corporate relationships to establish the brand as a leader in the field of diabetes/diabetes reversal.
Develop a marketing plan that reaches corporate segments quickly and effectively – measuring results and fine-tuning along the way.
Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that will drive hard revenue goals and increase positive brand awareness at local and national levels.
Continue to develop and strengthen Company’s unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences.
Create a best in class social media presence that empowers stakeholders to spread the brand virally.
Ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic
Evaluate and enhance Company ’s Search Engine Optimization to own key search terms and drive prospective patients and stakeholders to the site.
• Masters Degree with a specialization in Marketing.
• Extensive corporate relationships across target service sectors including banking, insurance, IT, consulting, accounting amongst others with high prevalence of obesity and diabetes
• 10 years of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends.
• Demonstrated track record of success and performance.
• 3-5 years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate and provide professional team development.
• A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must!
• Experience developing high-level marketing and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision of the organization.
• Proven ability in building powerful brands from obscurity
• A visionary with a deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies
• An executive who understands the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
• Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
• Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audiences.
• A business leader with success in leveraging social media to grow the brand
• A marketing leader with the vision to seek out new promotional avenues and third party partnerships to support growth and program objectives.
• Results-oriented with a strong bias for action
Placement Consultants in the Healthcare Sector.