The selected candidate(s) will work on following:-
• Reviewing the company's systems and analysing risk
• Manage all type of grievances
• Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
• Managing junior colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
• Negotiating terms with suppliers
• Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
• Preparing accounts and tax returns
• Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
Terms & Conditions:-
The Company acknowledges that the Employee possesses his/her own Digital Signature Certificate for the purposes of signing documents, making declarations and for any other purposes that it may be possible to use the same as authorized by the laws of India.
The Employee acknowledges that his/her Digital Signature Certificate shall be used by the Company for the purposes of Employment and the Employee shall allow free access to and use of such Digital Signature Certificate.
The use of such Digital Signature Certificate shall not be subject to any charges, fees or any other consideration of any kind, whether monetary or otherwise, and shall form part of the stipend received by the Employee.
Good Communications are highly required (English)
Proven working experience as Chartered Accountant cum Manager
Must be capable of managing floor
Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 6 month(s) can apply
Organizational and time-management skills
LegalRaasta.com is a technology platform to simplify legal and business related matters. We... are committed to helping startups and small business owners in solving legal compliance related to starting and running their business.Our mission is to offer affordable, quick and automated professional services to clients. Through technology, we bring numerous government/ legal forms at one place and have simplified them to be fully understood by common man. Read full description