Candidates present in Bangalore and Qualified CA's only apply!
Experience-4 + Years
Experience in End to End accounting and Reporting is a
Accounting of net purchases including provisions within specified deadlines, with
1) Need to have to team handling skills.
2) Need to manage petty cash across locations.
3) Invoice queue management and work allocation.
4) Good accounting knowledge.
5) Good knowledge of record keeping.
6) Good knowledge of supplier return process.
7) Strong presentation skills.
8) Need to have experience of volume management.
9) Need to have good communication.
10) Need to know escalation management.
Validation of claims raised by the company on various vendors as per purchase agreements
Extensive ground work in understanding the impact and relevance of GST
Work closely with the GST consultants to ensure all the Financial accounting related changes are captured and i
Delivering management reports including commenting on P&L and balance
Complete and accurate closure of audits, e.g. statutory audit, internal audit
Develop a deep understanding of the business drivers behind purchasing, inventory
planning and valuation
Reconciling the claims accrued with actuals, and recoveries from vendor
Assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory and accounts payable
Manage stakeholders within and outside, and provide all details required within
Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of ERP and constantly seek to optimize processes
Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
A leading HR consultancy in India.