Retail Channel Offer Manager :
Optimize the financial performance of Shell Retail Channels through the delivery of a profitable, competitive offer to the Retailers, and an effective business planning process.
- To own the Business Planning Process and ensure that profitability of the channel is maximized by accurate target setting, benchmarking site Opex and maximizing value for Shell.
- To retain best retailers in Shell network to ensure highest operational standards and compliance are met as per the Shell operating contract.
- To monitor retailers performance in order to develop and apply gap closure corrective action plans where necessary.
- Monitor the Channels performance and profitability.
- Manage the integrated offer to all Retail Channels.
- Responsible for the CO remuneration scheme, Targeted Earning Matrix and for the coordination of the entire business planning process.
- Set up and maintain the Business Planning Tool (or its local equivalent) in relation to ensuring all database assumptions are maintained and accurate at all times.
- Analyse site and cluster P&L in order to ensure the offer to the CO retailers is in line with the strategy.
- Manage the offer to CO & DO Retailers as Retailer Value Proposition (RVP) & Partner Value Proposition (PVP), adapting and re-developing the elements according to the guidelines, managing offer elements pricing, promotions, product detailed definition, service levels agreements, ensuring operational readiness, and any other function that is required to make the offer category successful.
- Co-ordinate input from internal Stakeholders (Non-Fuel Retail, Fuels Marketing, Lubricants, Finance, Contracting & Procurement, Network, etc) into the RVP offer ensuring a single co-ordinated offer to the Retailer.
- To manage the relationship with the regional suppliers that provide services which are part of Shells Channels offers.
- To identify potential opportunities to improve the Shells Channels offer through feedback from the Customer Service Centers or through interaction with Retailers, Territory Managers & District Managers.
- Own the relationship with Network for coordination of investment deals and inclusion of the elements of the investment deal in the complete offer to the retailers.
- Monitor the Global Channel Survey results, and implement recommendations identified as part of the annual Channel Survey.
- Benchmark, analyse, and propose adjustments in the Channel's offers to ensure its competitiveness in the market.
- Localise the Retail Offer Book ensuring it reflects the local agreements and is aligned with the Channels offers.
- Liaise with the central Channel Management team as a Subject Matter Expert in all areas related to Shell Channel offers to its partners and the Standard Offer Book.
- Manage the Global operating platform (GOP) principles and its reporting.
Demonstrate the aspired Behavioral Imperatives (External Focus, Commercial Mindset, Delivery, Speed, Simplicity) and Shell core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People).
Core experience in Retail (preferably B2C), with proven delivery of P&L accountability and Business Plan.
Strong team member of Sales & Operations and cross functional teams with excellent communications & negotiating skills.
Strong understanding of Retail Business and Economics, specially Business Planning Process, P&L, Benchmarking, etc.
Fluent in MS Excel and its applications.
Understand the market and competitive environment to ensure the delivery of a competitive Retailer Value Proposition to Retailers.
Optimize the economic performance of the CO & DO channels.
Act as the local conduit to engage with the Channel Management central team for Retailer Value Proposition initiatives
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description