1. Primarily responsible for management and development of channel network to promote Insurance and consequently accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets.
2. Recruitment and development of channel partners who may be individual agents, brokers or corporate agents, especially active in the local market.
3. Monitoring the performance and daily activity of fast tracking of the channel partners. Motivating their morale in order to retain the channel partners and giving special attention to average performers and provide those needs based training.
4. Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings and guiding, advising and motivating them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
5. Facilitating training of channel partners.
6. Doing analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
7. Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as for recruitment.
Enjoying the opportunity to help others achieve their full potential in a rewarding career.
The ability to leverage skills through teaching and coaching other financial service professionals.
A defined pathway into management.
The opportunity to earn a very high income.
Kotak Mahindra Group
A legacy built over 2 decades Kotak Mahindra is one of... India's leading banking and financial services organizations, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, to mutual funds, to life insurance, to investment banking, the group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and corporate sector.
The group has a net worth of over Rs. 100.6 billion and has a distribution network of branches, franchisees, representative offices and satellite offices across cities and towns in India, and offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore servicing around 8 million customer accounts.
Read more about the group
Read full description