Greetings of the day!!!
Opening for Chief Financial Officer/Finance Manager for Kolkata location
Candidate should be ready for extensive travel.
CFO has to look at entire group companies
1. assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. develop financial and tax strategies
4. manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
1. participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
2. maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
3. manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax department.
4. oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
5. manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced.
6. oversee the company's transaction processing systems.
7. implement operational best practices.
8. oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
9. supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
10. manage the finance department activities and schedules to meet the monthly, quarterly and year end financial reporting requirements.
1. oversee the issuance of financial information
2. handling of Statutory audit, tax audit, working for transfer pricing study with the auditors Behavioral and other Skills.
3. report financial results to the board of directors
1. understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
2. monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
3. construct and monitor reliable control systems
4. maintain appropriate insurance coverage
5. ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
6. ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
7. report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
8. maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
1. monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
2. arrange for debt and equity financing
3. invest funds
4. invest pension funds
1. participate in conference calls with the investment community
2. maintain banking relationships
3. represent the company with investment bankers and investors
The Polo Towers Group is a pioneering hospitality group with interest in Hotels, Food and... beverage and fast moving consumer goods. The Polo Towers Group Pvt Ltd has been set up by Mr. Kishan Tibrewalla (Chairman and Managing Director).
Correctly identifying a Gap in North-Eastern market he set up Shillong’s first and only 4-star hotel, Hotel Polo Towers in 1991. The group under his leadership has conceptualised, developed and operated 5 hotels. It also operates 20 food and beverage outlets.
The group currently runs a 4-star hotel in Shillong, a luxury resort in Cherrapunjee both in the picturesque state of Meghalaya in North-Eastern India, a luxury hotel in Tura and one Polo Max Hotel in Allahabad and one more Polo Max Hotel at Jabalpur. Further hotels are due to open by 2018.
The group has also signed Master franchise agreements with Great American Cookies and Forever Yogurt for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan under Polo Foods. The group also operates two popular cafes in Shillong - Dylans Cafe and ML 05 Cafe.
Polo Towers Group of Hotels represents a collection of distinct, upscale hotels known for their contemporary comforts and signature hospitality throughout India. Offering an elegant and welcoming ambiance, the best and most sought-after experiences of good living, charm, elegance and service - each hotel celebrates its own signature hospitality enriched by classy styling and state-of-the-art facilities Read full description