1. Responsible for the P&L and operational performance of the centre, including billing, collection, insurance processing, payroll, accounts payable, monthly accounting and daily cash management, including internal controls.
2. Prepare recommendations for an annual budget for the centre prior to each fiscal year.
3. To ensure effective variance analysis for OPEX, consumables cost & CAPEX every month and execute action plan for cost optimisation initiatives.
1. Responsible for overall quality rendered. Willing and able to routinely participate in all patient care activities including working in the operating room
2. Responsible for instituting Quality measurement and implementation of Quality Management Systems. Ensure accreditation of the centre NABH.
3. Responsible for policy implementation, and ensuring preparation & implementation of Standard Operating Procedures to bring in operational efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Maintain safe equipment and environment for staff and patients. Establishes and oversees compliance with safety program and ensure adherence to statutory & medico legal guidelines.
5. Maintain a professional and positive relationship with patients, families, medical staff members, co-workers, and builds relation with insurance companies, TPAs, Corporate and other important stakeholders.
6. Coordinate with Bio Medical Engineer & doctor/surgeon of new equipment requirement & its financial viability.
7. Coordinate for working plan for doctors/consultants and other staff to ensure optimum utilisation of the resources.
8. Coordinate the functioning of the medical staff and assist in the implementation and enforcement of the hospital bylaws and hospital policies.
9. Ensure that staff should be available for medical emergencies.
10. Achievement of Operational Performance targets of centre through continuous monitoring of key performance indicators. Ensuring highest level of ethical practice at the centre.
11. Ensure smooth implementation of IT (HIS) systems.
12. Implementation of systems to measure and improve patient satisfaction leading to brand retention.
Consultant Empanelment and Engagement:
This will involve creating and nurturing a network of highly reputed surgeons to partner with us. The specific responsibilities will include but not limit to the following:
1. Preparing an operational plan for empanelment and implementing it in a timely and cost-effective manner.
2. To ensure that a process is in place for monitoring the productivity analysis of health care practitioners against defined standards (medical as well as financial). Responsible for processes leading to a high degree of Clinician Engagement. Facilitate regular feedback to physicians and other healthcare practitioners on performance and patient care practices.
3. To evaluate, monitor and manage contracts/referrals with doctors/ consultants.
Human Resources Management:
1. Talent planning, recruitment, engagement & development.
2. Developing the JDs & establishing and continuously evaluating the key performance indicators of the staff.
Management Information System:
1. Prepare & send detailed analysis of management & operational dashboards to senior management on periodic basis.
Minimum Background Requirements:
1. At least 7-8 years of hospital management experience is required.
2. Experience in administrative management in healthcare required.
Minimum Demonstrated Skills:
1. He/she must be positive, enjoy working hard to achieve & exceed goal.
2. Demonstrated excellence in management, leadership and organizational skills.
3. Demonstrated excellence in communication skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively convey ideas and information.
5. Creative idea-generating individual with excellent follow through abilities.
6. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others.
7. He/she must have a track record as a self-starter, capable of taking initiative, working independently, delegating effectively and achieving beneficial bottom-line results for the organization.
Started in the year 1983, PCS Technology is a 100 million dollar company today.... Headquartered in Mumbai, we have Global presence with 32 offices across the globe. We have the experience and the understanding to improve business performance and business processes and technology platforms. We possess a keen understanding of the Client requirements hence our solutions focus on delivering competitive business advantage and increased productivity for all our clients in a cost effective manner. Read full description