1. Ownership of complete center and Carry In ops of particular center.
2. Executing existing business and develop customer satisfaction for HHP and Carry In ops.
3. Cost Optimization of the Unit.
4. Meeting expectations of Internal & External stakeholders.
5. Team development through consistent training evaluation.
6. Ensuring service, quality& safety norms are met diligently for the unit.
1. Ownership of complete P&L of the center and Carry In ops.
2. Formulation of AOP with management & execution of the same.
3. Analysis of MIS regularly & to initiate corrective actions.
4. Responsible for Strategic Service Operations with focus on implementing policies/procedures as per OEM and company expectations.
5. Ensuring effective manpower management while tracking the productivity, focusing on training need analysis and Managing Pending Call status.
6. Maintaining Inventory Management.
7. Timely closure of financials with customers.
8. Continuous improvement in processes.
9. Compliance management.
1. Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills.
2. Strong Analytical skills.
3. Strong in MS Office.
4. Team leader & motivator.
5. Ability to work in cross functional & pressure situations.
6. Futuristic approach.
7. Change agent.
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas... that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on 'transformational outsourcing', underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of 'Employees First, Customers Second' which empowers our 80,520 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, has reported consolidated revenues of US$ 3.7 billion (Rs. 16,977 crores), as on 30th September (on LTM basis) 2011. Read full description