We are hiring for a leading hospital for the position of Center manager for Bangalore -kammanahalli location .
Looking for a female candidature only .
P&L Managements is mandatory
1. Based on Corporate strategic plan prepare the Annual Operating Budget and performance targets for the center in collaboration with Regional heads.
1. Devise and implement action plans for achievement of financial targets of the center.
2. Oversee the processes, procedures, equipments and other facilities employed in IVF and ensure highest standards are followed.
3. Ensure that in cases of IVF failure the necessary formalities & policies are followed and the agreed reimbursements are made. P&L Managements is mandatory
4. Ensure timely documentation is followed by consultants/doctors, RMOs/Clinical Coordinators, Counselors, Nurses, Pharmacists, embryologists.
5. Ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in order to avoid hospital acquired infections.
6. Oversee safekeeping of center medical records and ensure availability of the same at all times for auditing & reference purposes
7. Maintain a database of total no of cases referred, direct walk ins, patient referral, successful ones, failure rate, reasons for failure and regularly update it to the Medical Director, NIF.
8. Maintain an efficient patient feedback and response system to ensure patient issues being resolved in timely manner.
9. Oversee procurement, materials management and inventory management and ensure cost effectiveness
Band: C2/ C3/C4 Department: Operations
1. HR & Admin
Reports to: Regional Director, NIF Reported by: 3. OP& IP Manager
operations 4. Pharmacist
5. Biomedical Engineer
6. Nursing Superintendent
Position Title: Center Manager - JD
10. Coordinate with the Center Medical & Quality Manager and ensure that all clinical policies and procedures within the Center meets the requirements of NABH, State/Local rules & regulations and other licensing or accrediting bodies
11. Initiate periodic clinical and medical reviews along with the Medical Advisory Board and ensure timely execution of the initiatives/follow ups.
12. Monitor the performance of the Center in terms of revenue & profitability against targets and take corrective steps as required
13. Undertake cost optimization initiatives such as reducing the usage of consumables, monitoring Fixed & variable costs etc.
14. Ensure that medical waste management system is ongoing according to standards
15. Ensure that ethical Medical practice is followed at all times at the center
16. Interact with patients and attendants whenever required and establish a good rapport.
17. Assist and coordinate with the center level sales head in establishing The comapny's brand in the locality/area/city through various sales and marketing campaigns
18. Act as an escalation point for all operational issues related to the facility and take necessary action by interfacing with the concerned stakeholders
1. Prepare the annual operating budget with the assistance of Finance team / RH /corporate strategic team/ HR.
2. Monitor the budget utilization and other financial measures for the department; Study and analyze causes for significant deviation from budget and take corrective action for the same.
3. Ensure timely refund of money to patients in case of unsuccessful treatment by coordinating with Corporate Finance team as per refund policy.
4. Coordinating with corporate MIS team to close the monthly P&L.
1. Oversee if the right number and quality of manpower is hired in accordance with the manpower planning
2. Establish center performance requirements and set the KRA for all the employees at the Centre.
3. Evaluate the work of reportees in order to achieve the department goals and develop reportees who are unable to meet expected performance levels/ have achieved the levels.
4. Nominate the clinical doctors and embryologists for IVF training for enhancing the company's clinical standards and procedures.
5. Support HR in investigating and resolving critical issues and attritions and ensure better work environment at by ensuring that employee engagement levels are high at the center.
6. Oversee duty rosters in order to ensure effective utilization of manpower and take corrective measures to ensure the discipline in the centers.
7. Manage the outsourced staff and ensure efficient running of the center
Established in the year 1993, New Era has been in the business of understanding talent needs... of different organizations and providing solutions for it. New Era hires consultants with specialization in different domains to provide procurement solutions across all the domains. We have been very fortunate to serve some of the top names of both the IT and the non IT Industry. We provide end to end staffing solutions and help candidates to be placed across Asia, USA and Europe.
New Era also provides Training and Development solutions to our clients which help enriching the performance of their Human Capital. Our training and development initiative ‘TRUTH’ offers complete and measurable ‘Aptitude Development Solutions’ in areas like Leadership Development, Time Management, Corporate Communications, Presentation Skills, Consultative Selling Skills, Marketing Skills etc.
New Era values its Human Capital the most and is totally committed towards providing them with adequate training and development programmes at a regular basis. This helps their grooming and also equips them with the knowledge of the latest Industry practices. We at New Era always follow the 3‘i’s which we believe are the pillars of our success. Read full description