Care Management Excecutive
: Responsible for End to End engagement for Win For Patients for CVM (Cardiovascular and Metabolism) Therapy area.
1. Counsel patients for improved health related outcomes at home visits, hospital OPDs and doctor visit through lifestyle management & exercises.
2. Ensure execution of PSP in their respective territory as per NP4 approved process flow.
3. Report adverse event/ market complaints as per the SOP.
4. Meet patients in regular intervals during pre-infusion, during infusion (if necessary), post infusion, 3 months, 6 months & 11 months post infusion & any other home visit based on patients requirement.
5. Responsible for achieving set targets for patient enrolment and patient adherence to the therapy.
6. Manage the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled.
7. Review and take approvals for financial deviations
8. Should be able to empathise with Patients.
9. Provide patient support by coordinating with pharmacists, stockists and direct to Patient stockist
10. Ensure patient data entry in CRM tool with required details to be filled as per brand requirement
11. Handle patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs
Fluent in English and any one regional language
Good computer skills MS Office
Ability to work in a process driven/ structured environment
Patient Management and Patient Counselling, added advantages
Empathy and willingness to listen and relate
Ready to travel
Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences... companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research & analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 1,00,000 - ₹ 3,50,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Healthcare / Medical / Pharmacy