Duties and Responsibilities
1. Visits colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, and meets with Colleges counselors and administrators to promote outreach activities within assigned territory and as required to assist other recruiters.
2. Manages and coordinates community workshops, retreats, and recruitment efforts; arranges visits and tours for prospective students and parents.
Minimum Job Requirements
· Bachelor's degree; Fresher / 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
· Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
· Organizing and coordinating skills.
· Ability to analyze course prerequisites, certification, and/or curriculum/graduation requirements.
· Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
If this above profile not suits you. please forward this mail in your group & help needy people.
The Organization for Eradication of illiteracy and Poverty seeks to awaken the social... consciousness of society towards its own ills. We are challenging the formation of conscience in order to bring about a social change where one lives in a classless and unbiased society of this organization. He has strong belief in the basic goodness of human beings. Human beings have a strong instinct to choose good over evil. Therefore Dr. Malik believes education is the key to resolve the evils of the society. The lack of education is the cause of many problems around. Education provides freedom from illiteracy and poverty. Literacy serves as an instrument of poverty alleviation. Therefore Dr. Malik founded the Organization for Eradication of Illiteracy and Poverty. By this he seeks to affect a worldwide campaign of educational empowerment.
Read full description