If you are working in a customer centric industry like a CALL CENTRE, your engagement and customer satisfaction quotient will speak the most about your performance.
We want to view your time with InQube Innoventures, as an investment in your future, that pays dividends along the way. The longer you stay with InQube Innoventures, the wider breadth of opportunities and experiences you will gain. You will be working with an international brand based in Australia.
We at InQube Innoventures has a vision that aims at integrating and harnessing the best of TECHNOLOGY, the predictive prowess of ANALYTICS and the functionality of DESIGN in crafting innovation-led applications and knowledge solutions that would touch the common man’s quest for a qualitative life by giving them equal opportunity access to health, education, agriculture and livelihood.
Our firm is interested in hiring Call Centre Executive Professionals (Fresher preferable) – Any graduates, especially those having excellent communication skills and good listening skills, also experienced professionals are entertained, basically who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their communication skills, and advance in their careers.
Fresher having enthusiasm to work with commerce background and has a longing to learn will be preferred.
Call Centre/ Finance
Fresher (Preferable), Experienced
Customer Service/ Voice Support
Junior Call Centre Executive
Any graduate (Commerce background preferred)
3:30 AM IST to 12:30 PM IST
· Graduate degree or higher.
· Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking.
· Establishes insurance policies by obtaining client information; determining eligibility; maintaining database.
· Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
· Fresher with strong understanding of Accounting theory preferred.
· Should be proficient in MS Office, and other related applications.
· Demonstrated career progression and job stability (If Experienced).
· Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements and Establishes policies by entering client information.
· Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information and maintains communication equipment by reporting problems
· High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
· Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries and roles.
· Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added services to our clients.
· Strong communication, and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers.
· Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
· Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
As per Industry Standards.
We at InQube Innoventures has a vision that aims at integrating and harnessing the best of... TECHNOLOGY, the predictive prowess of ANALYTICS and the functionality of DESIGN in crafting innovation-led applications and knowledge solutions that would touch the common man’s quest for a qualitative life by giving them equal opportunity access to health, education, agriculture and livelihood. Read full description