We are looking for candidate with both Company Secretary and Chartered Accounting degree, with 5-10yrs work experience preferably in manufacturing Industry.
Finance & Account Functions: Reporting, MIS, budgeting activities – 90% of time
1. To obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure as per Group COA. Ensure Group’s accounting guidelines & reporting framework are properly implemented.
2. To ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
3. To oversee the entire receivables, payables and fixed assets management.
4. Guide internal stakeholders on internal controls and best practises.
5. Timely preparation of reconciliation statements for all major accounts
6. To prepare the financial budget by coordinating with various departments and analyze monthly operating results against budget prepared.
7. To coordinate financial audits (internal and external) and provide recommendations for procedural improvements and ensure corrective actions are taken and followed.
8. Responsible for compliance across all applicable statutes such as Income tax, GST, customs Act, etc.
9. To liaise with lending institutions mainly Commercial Banks, Financial Institutions, etc and maintain cordial relationships with them.
11. To implement control mechanisms to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
12. To automate / generate reports related to Finance and Accounts through Tally/ ERP and automate all the F& A related processes in line with internal controls guidelines of Group
14. To prepare and monitor costing of various products.
15. To identify, suggest and implement ways to manage the cost efficiently.
16. Reporting of monthly, quarterly financial performance in Magnitude (group financial reporting & consolidation tool)
Secretarial functions: 10% of time
1. To ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company.
2. To ensure that business of the company is conducted and managed in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association and articles of association and the relevant provisions of the Companies Act.
3. To prepare the agenda in consultation with the Managing Director and the other documents for all the meetings of the Board of Directors and General Meetings followed by preparation of the Minutes of the meetings.
4. Filing of copy of special resolutions on prescribed form within the specified time period.
5. To carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares, and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory Share Register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
6. To prepare, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the companys behalf, when authorised by the Board of the Directors or the executive responsible.
7. To advise, in conjunctions with the companys solicitors, the chief executive or other executive, in respect of the legal matters, as required.
8. To engage legal advisors and defend the rights of the company in Courts of Law.
9. To maintain / ensure maintenance of the following statutory books.
Legal obligations of secretary:
1. Filling of various documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
2. Proper maintenance of books and registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
3. To see whether legal requirements of the allotment, issuance and transfer of share certificates, mortgages and charges, have been complied with.
4. To convene/arrange the meetings of directors, on their advice.
5. To issue notice and agenda of board meetings to every director of the company.
6. To carry on correspondence with the directors of the company on various matters.
7. To record the minutes of the proceedings of the meetings of the directors.
8. To implement the policies formulated by the directors.
The company is into HR recruitment and HR services