Note: Candidate must be a Business Analyst. Operations and Test candidates need not apply.
Requirement for an Implementation Analyst to join our Deployment team.
To lead or be a part of the project team to develop / implement the solution/product as per the requirements of the client within defined parameters of time and quality.
The successful candidate will liaise with external clients and internal business teams to successfully convert trade volume to Back office and Middle office processing.
- Understanding business processes and requirements as they relate to Trade Processing including end to end trade flows.
- Sound Knowledge on industry standard Messaging: XML, FIX 4.4, Swift MT54X (Security settlement messages), MT210/202/292 (Cash), MT304, MT38X (FX), MT535,MT540(Statements).
- Familier with communication protocals : Web service calls, SFTP, MQ, Store procedure calls, Reference Database
- Capturing Client requirements in order to create detailed project documentation.
- Supporting Business user acceptance testing (BUAT) when new functionality is delivered.
- Proactively discovering issues and resolving them before business impact.
- Following pre-defined project plans.
- Performing end to end validation and testing of trade flows and connectivity for in scope securities and applications.
- Troubleshooting issues with trade flow.
Candidates MUST have:
- 2-4years work experience in financial services.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or related disciplines
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
Additional desired skills:
- Experience in the End to End process of client onboarding / implementation.
- Mapping of client data formats to an internal defined data format.
- Knowledge of relevant XML and SWIFT message formats.
- Experience in Project Management.
Keywords: SWIFT, Trade Processing, Data Analysis, Onboarding, Implementation.
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas... that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on 'transformational outsourcing', underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of 'Employees First, Customers Second' which empowers our 80,520 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, has reported consolidated revenues of US$ 3.7 billion (Rs. 16,977 crores), as on 30th September (on LTM basis) 2011. Read full description