Determine shift operational priorities in conjunction with outgoing Superintendent.
2. Study operations plan by considering vessel details / stowage plan / sequence / berth allocation / storage location
3. Review and allocate resources required to complete all jobs planned for the shift
4. Ensure efficient and safe storage of cargo in allocated storage areas as per SOPs and vessel operations plan
5. Monitor daily loading / discharge rates and take necessary corrective actions (RMQC, RTG cranes )
6. Execute rail / road Operations and dispatch as per contractual terms
7. Ensure implementation of safety in yard and vessel operations by the employees and vendors
Coordinate with planning manager, documentation and maintenance manager in order to carry out efficient vessel and yard operations
2. Ensure good housekeeping to maintain clean terminal
3. Review risk assessment of each activity in operations and take corrective/preventive actions
Leading consultancy firm.