1. Develop territory sales in given HQ for products and ensure consistent growth and budget achievement for all products.
2. Build strong relationships with KOLs across the territory for building advocacy, business and endorsement of products
3. Ensure consistent demand and fulfillment of all products
4. Build sales data repository of Rx, primary and secondary sales and patient numbers every month
5. managing budgets
6. review sales performance
7. writing sales reports and submitting on time (daily, monthly)
8. undertake activities that result in shaping market and customers in terms of product adoption as advised by HO strategies
9. Ensure 100% implementation of said brand strategies
Age- 25-30 years
Experience- 4-7 years (selling experience in therapy of cardio diabetic segment is a must)
From big transnational corporations to fast growing SME's to fledgling start-ups... every corporate body is looking for top talent. All of these are keenly aware that the only real competitive advantage they can have and build in today's flat world is the "human capital".
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
We credit all our success to three things; customer centric work systems, unflinching belief in our corporate values and our synergy enhancing team. We see repeat business and referral as the operative driver of customer feedback.
For more details on us visit www.vitasta.com Read full description