find the below job description for Marketing Manager (Field + Office): FEMALE/ MALE
• Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
• Actively participant in to generate leads and client meeting at location
• Responsible for developing opportunities with new clients.
• Give presentations and offer innovative solutions. Submit quotations, negotiate and close the sale.
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their positioning.
• Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects.
• Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, result tracking and troubleshooting.
• Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything that can help the company achieve its larger objective.
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description