Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to act as the liaison for new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential partners.
You have to develop leads from educational institutions, media campaigns, etc. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
• Research and find leads for sales opportunities
• Contact potential partners/ clients through cold calls and emails
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate ideas
• Sell content marketing solutions and short courses to partners, both existing and new
• Build long-term relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Knowledge about marketing and sales techniques (cold calling, email marketing, etc)
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
CareerNinja aims to be a platform that enables people to take control of their lives and helps... them achieve their aspirations. Tired of our disappointing, decades-old education system that barely helps students, we want to provide the knowledge and power that people actually need to be truly life and success ready. Given that 80% of the millions of graduates that India churns out every year are unemployable, the first step in this direction is to help Indian youth to be more employable and career ready.
For this we run a Content Platform (www.careerninja.in) to make the youth more aware of the life that exists beyond the bubble they have been exposed to in college. To help them actually be successful by providing exposure and learnings much beyond the text books and teachers they today interact with.
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 15,000 - ₹ 35,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Sales / Business Development