• Call prospective customers and Fixing up appointment for client place meeting and briefing them about the whole project.
• Follow up on warm leads.
• Fix site visits and make presentation.
• Build a lead pipeline
• Actively prospect new customers
• Report daily activity
• Weekly planning call with SM to identify daily activity, target accounts and plan.
• Involving in the promotion activity in terms of coordinating for various promotion shows, property fairs, advertisements and brand management with the team
• Delegating the proper support to the team for providing regular & prompt after-sales service once the property is sold
• Revenue generation- Proven ability to achieve sales targets (Sales targets will be given monthly)
• Responsible for converting Qualified leads into potential customers by gaining a clear understanding of customers’ requirements and negotiate and close the deals.
• Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets of the sales team assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Any Graduate with Excellent communication & convincing skills
• Two wheeler & Smart phone must
• Experience with Real estate sales is mandatory.
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description