Business Development Manager
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Generating new leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
• Presenting to senior decision makers within agency
• Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the communications industry and agency market
• Identifying areas for expansion and development for new business
• Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international clients
• Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
• Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
• Working closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
• Inputting into sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various audiences
• Maximising networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
Key Skills /Requirements:
• Prior experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role (face-to-face experience imperative; experience within the media, marketing and communications world preferred)
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
• Consultative sales skills: requires a balance of soft sell approach and hard sell closure
• Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
• Experience working in a marketing / agency/ media environment and understanding of (and passion for) the industry.
• The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
Ideas go through a make-over. Creativity has a reason. And branding is not... cluttered.
Who We Are
21 years is long enough to understand that our audience is intelligent and has no time for nonsense. The idea war continues but this time the challenge lies in choosing between mindless and meaningful advertising. At Niksun we create meaningful brand identities. We pay great heed to the values attached to the brand and consumers expectation from it. After understanding the client’s requirement to the tee we transform the brands core personality to a distinct identity. We spread this across various ad platforms like print and electronic media. This completes the building brand identity exercise.
We are an ad agency providing marketing strategies across both print and electronic mediums. Our team of experts is made up of marketers, designers/artists, visualizers, copywriters and technical staff. Right from suggesting strategies that enhance/position your presence in the market, to executing them by tools at disposal, we do all that is required to etch your brand as a memory into the minds of your consumers. We have a team of multi-faceted, passionate and smart working people who work hard to make sure that your brand is perceived in the right light.
We have the expertise and experience plus the infrastructure to deliver the best. If allowed creative and financial freedom, we can assure you of campaigns that breaks all roofs. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
Jobs in Marketing / Communication / Advertising / PR