The Business Development Intern will receive a generous share in revenue generation during the course of his/her internship with the firm. Bonuses are awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance.
The Business Development Intern is responsible for supporting Partners/Advocates/Associates in their business development and marketing efforts, generating business leads and expanding client relationships.
The Business Development Intern will collaborate with Advocates, Marketing colleagues, and various departments across the firm to execute the following responsibilities:
• Provide active operational management, support and oversight of all pitch and RFP response activities, working closely with the Managing Partner.
• Develop effective proposals and pitch presentations and track results with prompt follow-up, measurement and communication of outcomes.
• Maintain an experience database of significant matters.
• Coordinate researching and recommending new companies or industries to target.
• Manage the development of cross-selling, client retention and other business development or marketing-related education programs for advocates.
• Work with advocates one-on-one to increase effectiveness of business development approaches.
• Track and report on business development activity and new business wins.
• Work with the Marketing Team to identify and secure thought leadership opportunities for advocates (e.g., speaking engagements, publishing opportunities, etc.).
• Work with the Communications Specialist to develop targeted media, public relations and/or social media tactics for advocates.
• Assist in the development and distribution of client communications, including tracking and maintain mailing lists in the firm’s CRM system.
• Assist in the development and execution of client events and webinars.
• Work with the Marketing Team to ensure regular updating and improvement of firm collateral, including marketing materials, website content and advocate profiles.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with other internal departments and appropriate external resources.
• Knowledge of intellectual property services and terminology is highly preferred.
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Prior experience of marketing or business development experience, preferably in a law firm and/or professional services environment will be preferred.
• Experience with a multi-office firm/company is preferred.
• Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to effectively integrate within the firm’s environment and engage the advocates to increase the value delivered to our clients.
• Proven success leading client-focused business development initiatives, preferably within a law firm or professional services environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of best practices within business development and marketing communications processes.
• Ability to work well with multiple deadlines, innovative problem solving and prioritization skills.
• Experience with marketing information systems and use of technology-driven communication social media experience is desirable.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate level of discretion.
• Ability to travel between offices and other locations as needs dictate.
The Business Development Intern reports to the Managing Partner and the position requires availability outside of normal business hours as needs
SRD & Co. is a full service Law firm that is focused on providing legal services more... efficient, cost effective and time bound. The firm is engaged in rendering comprehensive legal services. SRD & Co. is built around a focused approach of meeting all clients’ requirements in legal and corporate domain under one umbrella. We merge our legal expertise of different industry sectors with the business acumen and commercial understanding of our clients’ businesses and the international reach the clients need to achieve their business goals. Our offices are in Jaipur, New Delhi, Ahmedabad and Rajkot.
SRD & Co. is a greatly client oriented firm that has established strong relationships and infrastructure across India and the world to deliver anytime and anywhere. In going the extra mile our practice has become the preferred choice of a large roster of domestic and international clients.
Our team includes experienced Advocates, Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries and Cost & Work Accountants with deep expertise across industries which they leverage to help clients get the maximum value from our services. Read full description