1. Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, cold calling and email.
2. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
3. Understanding of Client Landscape, Client Organization, and Pain points etc.
4. Use an appropriate pitch to enter an account and identify the right contact in every account.
5. Ask the right questions on outsourcing landscape; uncover any immediate or upcoming business opportunities.
6. Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
7. Maintain and expand database of prospects within the assigned territory.
8. Build, manage sales pipeline and close deals.
Hi-Tech Outsourcing Services (Hi-Tech) is a privately owned India-based corporation and has... been in the outsourcing industry for more than 18 years. Hi-Tech is a 100% Export Oriented Company has been a major outsourcing partner to over 500 clients globally, including some of the Fortune 500. Hi-Tech is providing a wide range of IT Outsourcing (ITO), Engineering Outsourcing Services (ESO) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to clients worldwide. The company was established in 1992 and is headquartered in Ahmedabad with another production facility in Kochi. Read full description