1. Identifies, negotiates and manages strategic relationships with Potential clients
2. Prepare business presentations, proposals and showcase company capabilities to prospective clients and their HR teams
3. Regular liasioning with HR Director / MD / President / CEO level people to develop and promote brand name
4. Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing & negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
5. Analyse the client's requirements and discuss with specific team managers
6. Be a point of contact between the client and the team
7. Guide the recruitment team in terms of best places to poach candidates, head hunting strategies, profile explanation, etc.
8. Coordinate with client for timely feedback including making repeated visits to client as and when required
9. Utilizing client feedback & personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
10. Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market share metrics.
11. Driving business growth through identification & penetration of new market segments. Varied Domain Expertise: IT, ITES, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Telecom, FMCG, Retail, Engineering, and Manufacturing etc.
12. Also candidates having Strong Business development experience in the following verticals with extremely strong contacts in domains such as Contract Staffing, Perm recruitment.