Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive will research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
• Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
• Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Innovays offers Directory Assistance, Database Management... Services. Data Mining and IT Outsourcing services to the Telecommunications, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Banking & Financial, Contact Center and other enterprise markets across the globe. Innovays has developed service offerings with leading edge companies like GE, Cartus, O2- UK, Motorola, IBM and many other leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) providers in the United States, Canada and European countries. Because we have a lifetime commitment to the service industry, we offer a degree of understanding unequalled by any other data or polling company. Read full description