Business Development Executive-Male - Chennai
1. Research and identify new market opportunities.
2. Pitching services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
4. Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
5. Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
• Should be comfortable travelling to different cities.
• Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
• Keep prospective client database updated.
• Make cold calls for new business leads.
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services.
• Developing quotes and proposals.
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Executive Skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
• Strong communication and IT fluency.
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
• Ability to work under pressure
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization
Pranav HR's philosophy towards its candidates and clients is simple. A team that... assures Quality & Service. Our entire team is focused on earning trust and goodwill of its candidates and clients by delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Salary range:
₹ 1,44,000 - ₹ 3,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Freshers Jobs
Jobs in Sales / Business Development