As a member of the MSDC Core Banking team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
1. Mainly working on tasks on implementation projects on-site within the project organization
2. Meeting with clients to determine requirements and provide advice regarding our products
3. Working with client to define the scope of a project
4. Clarifying a clients system specifications, understanding their work practices, and the nature of their business.
5. Designing, configuring, testing and monitoring our solutions on customer projects
6. Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers and liaising with staff at all levels of the organization
7. Organising and /or providing training for users and other Consultants
8. Being involved in sales and support, as necessary.
Extensive knowledge of the functionality and business application of the Misys Product(s) or any other Banking product.
Experience of business process modeling and process hierarchys. ARIS Business Process Model or similar tools practice is a benefit.
Strong knowledge in Retail Banking, Lending, Teller, Cashier, Collateral, Payments, Fees & Charges, Limits, Internet Banking, FX, Money Market, Capital Markets, Trade Finance, Treasury.
Ability to write SQL statements and basic stored procedures.
Strong communication skills and client facing experience to be able to present PS and the product value to clients and to work with other groups within Misys (particularly the Sales and Support Team) in supporting the response to proposal requests.
Fluent Written and spoken English is a must.
6-12 years experience in consulting and implementation experience in Retail Banking implementation projects.
Good soft skills and time management required in order to priorities and co-ordinate the varied tasks involved in client projects while updating stake holders on progress.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Willingness to extensively travel on-site and work on-site on Global implementation projects.