- Should have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of a requirements process. Assist with the development of the organizations requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools. Implement ways to reuse requirements across projects.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Actively participate in the UAT testing of the product / enhancement to ensure coverage and functionality.
- Reviewing and ensuring quality Of Test Scripts to avoid any defect leakage into production.
- Training and knowledge sharing sessions with the DEV/QA team
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies.... With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. FIS delivers the most comprehensive range of solutions for the broadest range of financial markets and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. Every FIS solution has the strength you need for profitability today, and the power to help you manage whatever comes next.
First in financial technology, FIS is ranked third on the Barron’s 500, 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. FIS has also been named the number one overall financial technology provider in the annual FinTech 100 rankings. Read full description