Business Analyst Job Description
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and creating required reports.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Determining operational objectives by evaluating business processes and functions, gathering information, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, evaluating output requirements and formats and developing and implementing solutions.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technical, and managerial staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, managing projects, developing project plans, establishing project budget and monitoring performance.
• Recommending controls and improve systems by identifying problems and studying current practices and thereafter by updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
• Reporting on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
• Constantly looking out for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the clients
• Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information on relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Conducting and coordinating financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
• Interpreting and evaluating research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
• Performing daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Understanding and communicating the financial and operational impact of any changes
• Conducting insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
• Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
Courseplay is more than simply an edtech or e-learning solution for organizations. If you have... a small, medium or large company or organization, Courseplay can help you bring down the cost of training and multiply your training capacity with a few clicks of a button. Detailed reports will provide useful insights about your organization. Our easy-to-use interface allows anyone to pickup and run with the platform quickly with minimal documentation. New hires and even potential hires can be trained and pre-trained easily, making the onboarding process smooth and hassle-free.
If you would like to inquire about a particular feature or just need help with edtech, e-learning or corporate training in general, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our support team is available around the year and happy to address your questions, comments or concerns. Read full description