· Determine Operational objectives by studying client business functions, gathering information, evaluate output requirements and formats.
· Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications.
· Improve system by studying current practices, designing modifications.
· Recommend controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures.
· Define projects requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements, establishing project budget.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
· Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
· Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
· Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision making
· Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific market initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client commitments.
· Review a variety of areas of client business including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities.
· Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
· Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approve.
· Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting the highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
YO HR (Your Own) human resources boots-trapper established with an ambition to providing... Placement to potential Job seekers. Additionally our competency allows us to negotiate great value, across the country. Read full description