• Responsible for working with the client to capture and document the project requirements. This includes the Business Requirements, User Requirements, Functional Requirements and Quality of Service Requirements.
• They will also be responsible for interfacing with the technical leads to ensure they understand the requirements and upon testing, the Business Analyst will work with the team to ensure testing covers and validates all requirements.
• They will be involved in client meetings.
• Have to Co-ordinate with each and every department like HR dept, SALES dept, MARKETING dept, FINANCE dept, PRODUCTION dept etc....
• Must have the ability to multitask, manage, and coordinate complex client facing engagements concurrently while maintaining client service levels and timelines.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve issues.
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Assist Managers in the month end close process.
• Provide recommendations for improvement on current financial procedures.
• Develop controls to ensure all applicable revenue is billed or recognized.
• Ensure departmental controls are in compliance with internal audit standards.
We are into project Management firm