1. Handling Production related issues and monitoring the same.
2. Conduction of system audits
3. Monitoring of the Project using the assigned tools and ensuring that all Project timelines and milestones are strictly adhered to with zero defects at all stages.
4. Manual testing, functional testing and bulk testing of different systems across.
5. Preparing, reviewing and executing test cases.
6. BRD preparation and review the process flow.
7. User training and implementation during and after pilot and actual roll-out
8. Co-ordinating with Business for process signoff and UAT signoff.
Kotak Mahindra Group
A legacy built over 2 decades Kotak Mahindra is one of... India's leading banking and financial services organizations, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, to mutual funds, to life insurance, to investment banking, the group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and corporate sector.
The group has a net worth of over Rs. 100.6 billion and has a distribution network of branches, franchisees, representative offices and satellite offices across cities and towns in India, and offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore servicing around 8 million customer accounts.
Read more about the group
Read full description