About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst for our India office at Ahmedabad, Gujarat location. The BA reports to the Programme Director, India Operations. S/he takes complete ownership for applications and products, developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company's sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. It is desirable to have experience in working with offshore outsourcing.
Immediate Joiners preferred
- Manage & understand the Business Pipeline and understand the Business pipeline for managing and carrying out daily tasks.
- In IT Industry Product Development requires conceptualization, requirement gathering, designing of the product, develop modules as finalized by the Analyst, conduct testing, and deploy project after successful test.
- Strong background in creating functional requirements and functional specifications at the level necessary to extend or customize existing products and to build new solutions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of general networking technologies, database, and applications development concepts.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Windows‐based applications and internet usage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical, presentation and reporting skills.
- Must be able to work independently in a time critical environment and as part of a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Must be flexible to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- To perform following roles in the phases of product development-
- Gather requirements- by communicating with client and performing research BA will gather requirements.
- Verify the feasibility of the product- to check project feasibility whether components to be used are available, needs extra purchase, have manageable resources and have dedicated team to allocate new requirements.
- Designs wireframes - wireframes are designed by the BA, which is the information hierarchy of the design to be developed. Using this prototype and mockups project projects/ product to be designed.
- Prepares SOW and other business documents- Business documents are created as per the requirements, available teams and project deadlines. As per the functional and non-functional requirements listed by the Analyst, development is initiated. On the basis of prepared documents development to be done. * So, role of Business Analyst is the key of everything. In a word ‘an essential bridge between Client and Developing teams, while continuously assisting both sides.
- Other projects/research activity as assigned.
Key Objectives :
- Role of analyst will be to primarily communicate the clients and user’s needs and requirements to the developers; AND, to communicate developer’s systems, plans, progress, and status, to the clients and stakeholders.
- Use business and systems analysis as a tool to win client’s confidence and assist sales and customer service managers to build strong client relationships.
- Develop strong client relationship by first establishing clear and realistic expectations of deliverables; followed by creating a strong communication link between development teams and client, while continuously assisting both sides.
- Proactively help developers to convey the progress to clients, while continuously keeping development team focused on client’s expectations and meeting client’s business objectives.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationship with not only development personnel but also sales and marketing, while assisting during pre-sales, systems development, and finally creating success stories in form of case studies.
Services-HR is dedicated to address the HR challenges, Strategic and/or Operational, faced... by client organizations. Our focus is to provide total management of the HR requirement for our clients, in alignment with the Business Priorities. Read full description