- Use domain and applications expertise to recommend initiatives where Emirate IT could add value to the Customer business functions, processes and/or applications. Present such initiatives through the Line Manager, for obtaining the decision of the customer business unit.
- Analyse, capture and document business objectives and functional requirements and translate them into requirements and solution definition documents as per QMS for system solutions in a comprehensive, meaningful and well structured manner. This includes ensuring that the proposed business solution will deliver the expected benefits. Support the line manager in obtaining business sign-off for the above from the business users.
- Provide consultancy and guidance to internal IT project teams ensuring that they are aware of domain issues that could potentially impact their project.
- Carry out functional implementation, support business process studies and conduct user training for power users on application functionality and features for both internal and external customers as appropriate.
- Create test packs for application changes, including enhancements and new releases. Carry out functional and integration testing of the same, and obtain user acceptance prior to production roll out. Document training / user manuals as applicable.
- Provide all assistance to the Project Managers/project teams on application support, impact analysis, functional requirement documentations, user acceptance testing, as assigned.
Leading in HR consultancy