1. Define and establish the sales planning processes for APAC in line with the business requirements of the region.
2. Coordinate with internal stakeholders to understand the business situation and establish processes to supply relevant information for supporting business decisions.
3. Conduct in-depth analysis of market and competitor information for making strategic decisions.
4. Generate sales forecasts in liaison with the sales teams in the region.
5. Compile key information related to our achievements against the targets for Management review.
6. Actively participate and provide adequate data for making key pricing decision for the region.
7. Will strive continuously to adopt best practices in sales forecasting and reportings pertaining to sales function.
8. Support Management in identifying potential areas for improvement based on facts and figures and which leads to sharper decision making.
9. Lead and manage key projects identified for continuous business growth, productivity improvements and drive effectiveness.
Manufacturers of the legendary Bullet motorcycles. With a range that combines distinctive... styles with power, riding comfort and ruggedness, to deliver a 'unique motorcycling experience'.
Interested candidates can also apply by logging in www.royalenfield.com/careers.asp
Read full description