Brand Manager - FMCG
Responsible to drive all actions needed to develop the marketing plans for the brands to overall business plan.
a) Historical category and brand analysis
b) Consumer-Brand info
c) Brand-activity relationships
d) Competition analysis etc.
e) Spends efficacy etc.
- Responsible for development of Commercial Plan in coordination with supply chain and trade marketing.
- Responsible to track, analyze and propose actions from different consumer understanding initiatives on the brands.
- Responsible to drive all aspects of projects like.
- Idea generation/ concept development and testing.
- SAP initiation/ product development / regulatory compliance/ industrialization (marketing specific actions)/ organizing for management approvals and launching New Product Development with excellence.
- Responsible to closely co-ordinate with the technical team for product finalization and updating of evolving cost elements in the evolving project financials.
- Responsible to ensure with Supply chain, Packing material, and Raw Material/Capacity are in place for the 1st time industrial production of new NPD.
- Responsible for information on evolving category situation/ brand performance - Market trends/ Share evolution/ consumer immersion and feedback/ brand analysis/activity specific analysis etc.
1) Writing of the BPS;
2) Agency liaison for packaging and communication execution
3) Timely and complete briefing to the agency;
4) Claim development
5) Ensure alignment with the comprehensive packaging and claim approval process within Nestle India.
Above-the-line (ABL) - (TV, Print, Outdoor) Agency briefings & creative development film (briefing, development, production, testing); Below-the-line (BTL) execution - Promotions/ activities/Point of Sale Development /Liaising with Trade Marketing for good execution.
Technical Skillset Require :
- Multi-tasking, Structured thinking, Ability to pre-empt issues.
- Understanding of Marketing and Sales planning - Awareness of concepts and demonstrated ability to apply.
- Resource efficiencies: Optimization of budgets, want and ability to extract value.
Behaviors Skill Set Require:
- Ability to build relationships.
- Ambitious with an innovation mindset.
- Has the ability to work out - win-win- solutions in the process of extracting value from stakeholders."
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in Marketing / Communication / Advertising / PR