The incumbent will be overall responsible for end to end Brand Management including :
- Annual business objectives with regard to market share, sales and volumes for brand
- Brand equity scores
- Develop and Implement local brand & portfolio strategies in lines with the brand strategy
- Translate them in terms of defining the objectives, prioritizing the actions, mobilizing the key stake holders to achieve the plan.
- Develop and implement brand promotional activities across various touchpoints.
- Effective and optimum utilization of brand budgets
- Constantly monitor competitor's brand strategy and pricing, share the inputs for maintaining competitive advantage.
- Understand and develop consumer behavior and identify insights and trends with respect to the brand. Translate the key findings to formulate strategies and implement the same
- Brand P&L and channel strategy, and put the strategy in action
- Develop and deliver distinctive communication strategy in line with the global brand strategy and positioning.
- Identify and benchmark best practices in communication strategies.
- Interface with the brand owners, brand ambassador and opinion leaders for various activities.
- Drive external associates/partners to achieve higher performance for the brand
- Leverage digital media initiatives to further strengthen the brand activation.
- Develop and source/ replicate merchandising material and promotional material
- Deep understanding on media, with regard to planning and buying
- Identify and deploy best practices for improved promotional activities.
- Translate global brand strategy into local brand ATL, activation & promotion strategy.
- Complete ownership of new promotional ideas and activities to achieve competitive advantage.
- Explore on the ground initiatives and innovations in lines with strategic objectives
- Understanding of printing, POS material development
- Plan new product development, packaging etc through consumer insights derived from market research, competitive mapping and other market intelligence.
- Understand the consumer and shopper behavior to identify trends in the brand.
- Use the above insights and develops strategy to address market needs
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description