• Lead the Service Team.
• Ensuring regulatory and procedural compliance
• To co-ordinate the audit of the branch
• Ensuring service excellence to enhance portfolio, control retention and better cross sell
• Authorize and check RO / SO entries
• Check end products
• Check vouchers to clear transactions of Rs. 10 lakhs & above
• Vault / Key custodian
• Customer Orientation
• Understanding of KYC norms
• Eye for details
• Ability to manage and motivate front office staff.
• Thorough overall understanding of banking
• Team management
• Front end demat and trade document processing
ING Vysya Bank Ltd., is an entity formed with the coming together of erstwhile, Vysya Bank Ltd, a... premier bank in the Indian Private Sector and a global financial powerhouse, ING of Dutch origin, during Oct 2002.
The origin of the erstwhile Vysya Bank was pretty humble. It was in the year 1930 that a team of visionaries came together to form a bank that would extend a helping hand to those who weren't privileged enough to enjoy banking services.
It's been a long journey since then and the Bank has grown in size and stature to encompass every area of present-day banking activity and has carved a distinct identity of being India's Premier Private Sector Bank.
In 1980, the Bank completed fifty years of service to the nation and post 1985; the Bank made rapid strides to reach the coveted position of being the number one private sector bank. In 1990, the bank completed its Diamond Jubilee year. At the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations, the then Finance Minister Prof. Madhu Dandavate, had termed the performance of the bank ‘Stupendous’. The 75th anniversary, the Platinum Jubilee of the bank was celebrated during 2005.
The long journey of seventy-five years has had several milestones… Read full description