1. New Business proposal form processing.
2. Primary underwriting.
3. Customer Service.
4. Renewal Calling
5. Stale Chq Closure.
6. Surrender Retention Retention of customers who come to branch for surrender of policy, by means of educating about benefits of long term stay and use of retention kit.
7. ECS Sourcing Convincing and registering customers for ECS by means of educating customers about benefits from walk-in customers, renewal calling and at all touch points with customers and achieving assigned monthly targets.
8. Driving conversion of new business by means of follow-up with sales team on requirements.
9. Driving End to End TAT.
10. Medical Co-ordination in medical proposal forms with medical centre, sales team and customer.
11. ECS sourcing from walk-in customers and renewal calling.
Kotak Mahindra Group
A legacy built over 2 decades Kotak Mahindra is one of... India's leading banking and financial services organizations, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, to mutual funds, to life insurance, to investment banking, the group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and corporate sector.
The group has a net worth of over Rs. 100.6 billion and has a distribution network of branches, franchisees, representative offices and satellite offices across cities and towns in India, and offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore servicing around 8 million customer accounts.
Read more about the group
Read full description