1. Should have worked as accountant and aware of basis accounting concepts.
2. Around 3 to 4 years work experience.
3. Good Academic scoring in school and college
4. Good communication skills.
5. Book keeping & Accounting.
6. Day to day working in Tally 9.
7. Should have knowledge of GST and deduction of Tds.
8. Receivable follow up for South team.
9. Knowledge of handling big projects and project accounting.
10. Invoicing from tally with inventory.
11. Expenses reimbursement of employees
12. MIS reports
13. Data analysis
14. Under 30 years of age
Ebaco was established in Germany in 1973, as a company focused on surfaces. Through hard work... and outthinking the competition, the company eventually became a multi-national with offices in Europe, the US, the Middle East and Asia. In the 1980s, furniture was also added to the mix and become a second major line for the company. In the 1990s, the company became one of the largest sellers and exporters of floor coverings in the world. It also expanded into projects business, with moves into corporate, education and sports markets. In its 40 years of existence, Ebaco has done well over 750 million US dollars in sales.
Today, the company has its headquarters in Singapore, and offices in multiple countries and services countries that add up to 25% of the worlds population. The company has over 30 relationship managers who work with customers to choose the right products/services for them. Many more team members work on the execution side to ensure perfect execution. Read full description